Friday, March 25, 2005

Welcome to eMarketingBlog.com!

Hey, everyone! Welcome to my eMarketing Blog!

If you decide to be a regular reader of eMarketing Blog you will read exclusive interviews with the prominent people from emarketing and ecommerce business. Interviews that you won't find anywhere else (except if someone decide to re-print it). This blog is supplement for my email newsletters that I publish and that cover same topics.

I will post two interviews on March, 27. One is with Ms. Anne Holland, founder and president of MarketingSherpa, Inc, and the second is with Mr. David Yancey, founder and president of Vivante search engine.

Now, I will introduce myself in several sentences. My name is Dejan Bizinger and I'm in emarketing business from 1998. Since then I have been involved in several projects and made a lot of contacts, people know my work, and therefore I'm able to get exclusive interviews. If you are interested in my work experience please visit my CV page.

I live in Belgrade, capitol of Serbia and Montenegro. If you a sport fan you have definitely heard about my country, because we have had great results in team sports like Basketball (ex-World Champs from Indianapolis, USA), Soccer (FC Red Star was World Champs in 1991.) Waterpolo, Volleyball... You should definitely visit Belgrade, beautiful city with 2 rivers, great places like Kalemegdan fortress, Ada Ciganlija resort and incredible night life. Belgrade has around 2 million people. If you are interested in beautiful mountains I can suggest you to visit Zlatibor and Kopaonik. Also, you should definitely visit a beautiful resort with the lake on the north of Serbia, very near Hungary. Place is called Palic.

Enough with the tourism, soon we will start with emarketing and ecommerce topics.

I hope that you will be my regular reader.

BTW. If you would like to get mentioned in eMarketing Blog, feel free to contact me at dejan [at] bizinger.biz

Keep bloggin',

Dejan Bizinger, Internet producer
http://dejan.bizinger.biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home