Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Good news for bloggers

In previous article I wrote that Google loves blogs and there are more facts that support that. Google announced that as of Wednesday they launched its beta program for contextual advertising in RSS feeds based on AdSense.

"The idea is simple: advertisers have their ads placed in the most appropriate feed articles; publishers are paid for their original content; readers see relevant advertising."-published on Google Blog

This is great news for bloggers that can start monetizing their RSS feeds with AdSense.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dejan Bizinger,
this post is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about free to use website content. Although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about free to use website content, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home